Thursday, March 22, 2012

3 Things Thursday

HEYA!
It has been a while since I did a 3 things Thursday, let alone post anything here. For your 'welcome back' pleasure, I proffer my Three Things Thursday:

1) I am thankful for my cousins in North Carolina. They were very hospitable, offered some good laughs, and made us feel right at home this week. As for the ones who live in NC that we didn't stay with, it was great to see them, too, if only for a brief period of time.

2) I am thankful for the sunshine. It felt great on my face today as I walked to my car for a 15 minute nap during lunch. I can't wait to get out and run in it this summer. Gotta get to work on my beach body...

3) I deliberated what I would put for number three for quite some time, and then I thought, "WWHBD?" I am certain that most of you have seen this video already, and you know what? I don't care. That's right, I'm like the Honey Badger: I don't give a sh!t. Link here Honey Badger in case you can't see the video embedded below. Kick back, turn on the volume, and laugh. I was introduced to this video by my (non) redneck cousin Jay. Yes, of course there is a back story, but "this isn't the time or place" for that. Just watch the video, and gimme my damned badge already....


1 comment:

  1. aha! I've totally been thinking about napping in the car. You just sealed the deal on that decision ((yawn)). And judging from the first secs of the Honey Badger vid, I'm going to watch at home so I can LOL without having to hold it in. (err, hold in my laughs, not my pee, but I won't pee on myself. Hope you don't either.)

    ReplyDelete