Saturday, December 18, 2010

NKOTB

now before my cousin gets herself all in a tizzy, YES, i checked with the band to see that it was alright to use those letters in that order up there in the title. B'lieve you me, she's keen on watching out for those things. And she looooves her some NKOTB. Seriously.

But that isn't why i used them. I don't even think that she reads this blog. This past night (fri-sat) i worked the overnight shift back in the ICU. My patient was very stable, so I had some time on my hands and needed something to keep me awake. I created two new pages! i've been doing this blog for how long, and i just saw this as an option about a week ago. odd.

so yea, check out my pictures. none of them are as nice as Barefoot Neil Z's pictures, but hey.
thanks, and have a great Saturday. Zach's b-ball season starts today, so i'll go home and get a few hours of sleep before the season opener.

GO HURRICANES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment