Sunday, August 23, 2009

wait for it, wait for it.....

no, i did NOT run while Z was at practice on wednesday. can't think now what i did do, but i think that it was something around the house. flood control? maybe. Thursday, though,i went to the track at Lebanon High. Had never run on a track, at least not in the past 20 years.

+Interesting (for ME) side note: the track @ Leb HS is the same size as the one at Dartmough College, Oregon State, the Olympic Training Center, and the World Cup track in Berlin. they are ALL 400meters. But when watching it on the tele, it seems HUGE! Same size, though.+

Ok, back to the run. I used my Garmin (p.b.t.n.) and clicked off each lap. I did 2x1mile repeats with a 2 minute rest in between. For "fun", i did 2x100m sprints. those were 14 seconds, but the distances on the garmin (p.b.t.n.) were different for each sprint, so who really knows. I now fully understand Nitmo's concern with his Garmin (p.b.t.n.). Later at home, T and I were looking at the data that i downloaded to the laptop and it was very confusing.
The next day my upper quads were a bit sore, which is NICE! I will be doing more track running and sprinting and such after the CHaD to get ready for the Pinnacle Challenge in October.

No numbers to report today. Might try to get out tonight, but who knows. Am feeling LAZZZZZY lately. (is this news? no.)

No comments:

Post a Comment